You right that was the best fight ever!!!! the best moment when fight was over an mr. najman go to locker room and people were shouting funny words
Yeah i remember the words hahahahaha, that was the funnies moment ever. Do you remember that moment when Hardcorowy was holding Najman's head on the ground and keeps punching him? hahahha
Yes mate I remember i was laughting so much I nearly pee ma pants !!! SILA!!!NIE MA LIPY
You right that was the best fight ever!!!! the best moment when fight was over an mr. najman go to locker room and people were shouting funny words
ReplyDeleteYeah i remember the words hahahahaha, that was the funnies moment ever. Do you remember that moment when Hardcorowy was holding Najman's head on the ground and keeps punching him? hahahha
ReplyDeleteYes mate I remember i was laughting so much I nearly pee ma pants !!! SILA!!!NIE MA LIPY
ReplyDelete